Friday, February 4, 2011

FirSt tImE eVeR..,

I have two story to share with you guys about first time ever,..

Yeah, of course this is the first time ever I'm updating my blog..,and thank to my friend, Mawa because made my page really beautiful although its not REALLY beautiful..,hhehe,just kidding, but seriously, more gorgeous than I can even think..,

Secondly, today I had my very first time eat Burger King..,I knew maybe some of my friends make fun of it, but yeah, I'd to admit today was my first time dude..,

This is my lunch today..,its taste great..,but for me, not strong enough compared to another fast food like Mcd and KFC..,I tried a new burger.,but I'm not sure about its name..,i think BK Black Pepper Chicken Burger..,so, for the Burger King's fans..,I would like to recommend you to try this,.,delicious!! Hhhehe..,

No comments:

Post a Comment